On behalf of your brother Octave ngoma luti, called to be a prisoner of Christ by the will of God, may grace and peace be given to you by Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
First of all, emphasize the gratitude of their liberation and always seek sanctification, because without sanctification, no one can be saved, but salvation implies the new birth.
The celebration of Easter is to be aware of his deliverance, and to be grateful to Jesus Christ who freed him from the power of darkness and expressed his joy with thanksgiving, but the acceptable sacrifice for Jesus Christ is a broken heart
To say thank you to Jesus Christ for liberation is to adore him.
Through him, he offers without ceasing to God a sacrifice of praise, that is, the fruit of the lips that confess his name. And do not forget about beneficence and liberality, because it is to such sacrifices that God is pleased (Hebrews 13:15).
– I will celebrate the name of God with hymns, I will exalt him with praise. This is acceptable to the Lord, more than a bull with horns and hooves. (Psalm 69:30)
-I will offer you a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and I will call on the name of the LORD; I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people (Psalm 116: 17).
– But the hour is coming, and it has come, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth; because these are the worshipers that the Father asks.
God is a Spirit, and those who worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4: 23-24).
Honoring Jesus Christ for liberation is to pray, meditate and study the Bible every day.
-Keep yourselves with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs, singing and celebrating with all your heart the praises of the Lord;
give continually thanks for all things to God the Father, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
submitting to one another in the fear of Christ (Ephesians 5:19 – 21).
– May the word of Christ dwell abundantly among you; teach and admonish others with all wisdom, through psalms, hymns, spiritual songs, singing to God in their hearts under the inspiration of grace (Colossians 3:16).
– Do not you worry about anything; but in everything, make your needs known to God with prayers and supplications, with thanksgiving (Philippians 4: 6).
Offer sacrifices to God thanks, and fulfill your vows to the Most High.
And call me in the day of anguish; I will deliver you, and you will glorify me (Psalm 50.14-15).
– He who offers thanks for my sacrifice glorifies me, and he who watches over his way will show the salvation of God (Psalm 50:23).
– I urge first of all, to offer prayers, supplications, petitions, thanksgiving, for all men, for kings and all those who are in eminence, so that we can lead a peaceful and quiet life, in all piety and honesty.
This is good and nice before God our Savior,
who wants all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2: 1-4).
To thank Jesus Christ for enrichment implies having a life of sanctification.
The sacrifices that please God are a broken spirit: Oh God! do not despise a broken and contrite heart (Psalm 51:19).
– Therefore, to receive an unshakeable kingdom, we have to make God worship him, with fear and reverence, because our God is a consuming fire (Hebrews 12:28)
« Therefore, I urge you, brothers, by the mercies of God, to offer to your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which will be your reasonable service (Romans 12: 1).
– For the rest, my brothers and sisters in Christ, be joyful, seeking perfection in faith in Jesus Christ.
Live in peace, in love and according to Jesus Christ.
Greet all the saints and all my readers.
May the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be with all of you. Amen!