On behalf of your brother Octave, called to be a prisoner of Christ by the will of God, may grace and peace be given to you by Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
Human relationships are difficult to maintain and build in all areas of life for lack of love.
The outer beauty is a reflection of the interior and our way of manifesting our love and expressing our love depends on our inner beauty.
It is easier to love and be loved if you have the qualities of love.
The qualities of love promote a romantic relationship to grow stronger.
– Charity is patient, it is full of kindness; Charity is not envious; love is not boastful, it is not vain, it does not do anything wrong, it does not seek its own, it does not get irritated, it suspects that it is not bad, it is not told injustice, but it rejoices in the truth, it excuses everything, it believes everything , it waits for everything, it supports everything.(1 Corinthians 13: 4-7)
– But the fruit of the Spirit is: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance; Against such things there is no law (Galatians 5: 22-23).
– For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, and righteousness and truth (Ephesians 5.9).
It is hard to love and be loved if you carry the flaws of love.
The defects of love prevent a romantic relationship from eroding.
– And manifest are the works of the flesh, which are: adultery, fornication, filth, lasciviousness, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, anger, strife, dissensions, heresies, envies, murders, drunkenness, orgies and things like These, of which I warn you, as I have already told you, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.(Galatians 5: 19-21).
– For you know this, that no fornicator, or impure, or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.(Ephesians 5: 5).
The Bible says
– Generation of vipers! How can you speak good things, being evil? Because of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
The good man of the good treasure of the heart brings good things, and the evil man of the evil treasure brings out bad things.(Matthew 12.34 – 35).
– Thus, every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.
The good tree can not bear bad fruit, nor can the bad tree bear good fruit.(Matthew 7.17-18).
Love is accompanied by facts, but the evil one disguises himself as an angel of light
– And this is not surprising, since Satan himself disguises himself as an angel of light.(2 Corinthians 11:14).
– My little children, let us not love in word or language, but in deed and in truth.(1 John 3:18).
– For the rest, my brothers and sisters in Christ, be joyful, seeking perfection in faith in Jesus Christ.
Live in peace, in love and according to Jesus Christ.
Greet the saints and my readers.
May the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be with all of you. Amen!