On behalf of your brother Octave, called to be a prisoner of Christ by the will of God, may grace and peace be given to you by Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
Man needs to love to be loved, but it is difficult to be loved and loved as it is also easy to love and be loved.
Love is the only condition in which alliances are preserved and maintained
When I speak the tongues of men and angels, if I do not have charity, I am a bronze that resonates, or a ring that sounds.
And when I have the gift of prophecy, the knowledge of all the mysteries and all the knowledge, when I have all the faith to carry mountains, if I do not have charity, I am nothing.
And when I distribute all my goods for the food of the poor, when I renounce my body to be burned, if I do not have charity, it does not help me (1 Corinthians 13: 1-3).
– Charity never perishes. The prophecies will end, the languages will cease, the knowledge will disappear (1Corinthians 13: 8).
– The great waters can not extinguish the love, And the rivers would not overwhelm it; When a man offered all the goods of his house for love, he would only bring contempt (Song of Songs 8: 8).
– I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in me, and I in him, he bears much fruit, because without me you can do nothing.(John 15.5).
– Now, then, these three things remain: faith, hope, charity; but the greatest of these things is charity (1 Corinthians 13:13).
Love is Jesus Christ
– But God, who is rich in mercy, for the great love with which he loved us
we who were dead because of our transgressions, we were brought back to life with Christ (it is by grace that you are saved), we were brought up together, and they made us sit together in the heavenly places, in Jesus Christ, then to show in the centuries to come the infinite richness of his grace through his kindness to us in Jesus Christ.(Ephesians 2: 7-7).
– For the rest, my brothers and sisters in Christ, be joyful, seeking perfection in faith in Jesus Christ.
Live in peace, in love and according to Jesus Christ.
I greet the saints and my readers.
May the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be with all of you. Amen!