From your brother Octave, called to be a prisoner of Christ by the will of God, may grace and peace be given to you from Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior
The external health of the human being is only the projection of his inner health.
The inner health of the human being is a mirror of his physical health.
The more pure the state of the inner soul, the more healthy and beautiful is its external state.
The physical health of the human being depends on the state of his spiritual belief.
The human being who has knowledge of his inner health will be aware of healing his mind first and then having healing of his body.
In the end, the physical health of the human being rests on the firmness of his belief.
All that is physical depends on what is spiritual.
In other words: If the faith of the human being is not firm, his physical health will be bad, if faith is firm, physical health will be in good condition, because faith is strength.
A healthy mind in a healthy body, a healthy body is a reflection of a healthy mind.
Scientific studies have shown that humans are in good health if their organs of elimination, such as the kidneys, lungs, liver, intestines, are able to properly eliminate all the metabolic burdens of blood. contrary the blood will not be in good condition, and the soul of all flesh is in his blood, if the blood does not in good condition mean that the human being is sick, the soul of the human being is attack.
– For the soul of the flesh is in the blood. I gave it to you on the altar, that it might serve as an atonement for your souls, for it is through the soul that the blood makes the atonement (Leviticus 17:11).
– For the soul of all flesh is its blood, which is in it. Wherefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not eat the blood of any flesh; for the soul of all flesh is his blood: whoever eats it shall be cut off (Leviticus 17:14).
Health according to the Bible is I am Christ.
– Work not for the food that perishes, but for the sustenance for everlasting life, which the Son of man will give you; for he is the Father, whom God has marked with his seal (John 6:27).
– Do not be wise in your own eyes, fear the LORD, and turn away from evil:
It will be health for your muscles, and a refreshment for your bones.
Honor the LORD with your goods, and with the first fruits of all your income:
Then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will overflow with must.
My son, do not despise the correction of the Lord, nor be afraid of his chastisements; For the Lord chastens him whom he loves, as a father the child whom he cherishes (Proverbs 3: 7-12),
– For the rest, my brothers and sisters in Christ, be in joy, seeking perfection in faith in Jesus Christ.
Live in peace, in love and in full agreement with Jesus Christ.
Greet all saints and all my readers.
May the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen!