On behalf of your brother Octave, called to be a prisoner of Christ by the will of God, may grace and peace be given to you by Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
In fact, the invisible perfections of Jesus Christ, his eternal power and his divinity, are seen from the creation of the world, they understand each other by what he has done.
To worship Christ is to honor the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made on the cross of Golgotha throughout the whole life of a Christian person such as:
Adoration, Praise, Thanksgiving, all kinds of prayers, Repentance, The spiritual gift of liberality. The interior and exterior adornment of a Christian. Monitor his tongue, Sexual practices, Respect for his laws, his commandments, his Covenant concluded by his blood and his physical dead body at the cross of Golgotha.
Through him, offer without ceasing to God a sacrifice of praise, that is to say the fruit of lips which confess his name. And do not forget beneficence and liberality, for it is to such sacrifices that God takes pleasure. * (Hebrews 13:15).
– May each one of you, on the first day of the week, set aside what he can, according to his prosperity, so that one does not wait for my arrival to collect the gifts.
And when I come, I will send with letters, to bring your bounty to Jerusalem, the persons you have approved (1 Corinthians 16: 2-3).
– I will celebrate the name of God by hymns, I will exalt it with praise. This is acceptable to the Lord, more than a bull with horns and hooves. (Psalms 69:30).
– I will offer you a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and I will call on the name of the LORD; I will fulfill my vows to the Lord, in the presence of all his people. (Psalm 116: 17).
– Maintain yourself by psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and celebrating with all your heart the praises of the Lord; give thanks continually for all things to God the Father, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another in the fear of Christ.(Ephesians 5:19 – 21).
– Have not this outer finery which consists in the braided hair, the golden ornaments, or the garments that are clothed, but the interior adornment hidden in the heart, the incorruptible purity of a gentle and peaceful spirit, which is of great value before God (1Peel 3: 3-4).
To worship Christ is to give pleasure to Christ in giving joy, while at the same time giving pleasure to Christ by enjoying both.
– Make the LORD your delight, and he will give you what your heart desires (Psalm 37: 4),
– I rejoice in following your precepts, As if I have all the treasures. (Psalm 119.14)
– Your precepts are my delight, they are my counselors. (Psalm 119.24), Your precepts are forever my inheritance, For they are the joy of my heart (Psalm 119: 11),
– I rejoice in your word, as one who finds great spoil (Psalm 119: 162),
– I sigh after your salvation, O LORD! And your law is my delight. (Psalm 119.174)
– seek first the kingdom and righteousness of God; and all these things will be given to you above (Matthew 6:33).
– For the rest, my brothers and sisters in Christ, be in joy, seeking perfection in faith in Jesus Christ.
Live in peace, in love and in full agreement with Jesus Christ.
Greet all saints and all my readers.
May the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen!